Saturday, January 17, 2015

It's Christmas Time!

We sure had fun celebrating Christmas and enjoying all of the fun festivities around town in December! It seems like every year, the holiday season passes in a blur but I'm thankful to have so many pictures and sweet memories to hold on to!
 
 The girls lined up their "Christmas friends" just about every day and asked for their picture to be taken!
 And another one! I will spare you the other 37 shots.
 Tinker McJingles (our elf) brought the girls their first pair of gloves for the tree excursion!
 Many carols were sang on this "stage".
 Hot chocolate face! Heading up north for our Christmas tree.
 Cozy little road trip!
 Clifford the Big, Red Dog hosted a story time at Desert Ridge!
 Ali and I hit about every Santa stand in town. lol
 The giant tree at Desert Ridge!

 Decorating cookies at Mimi's house.
 Someone ate a LOT of sprinkles!

 Such concentration!
 Checking out the Frozen themed gingerbread house at the Marriott.
Team Dahn/Frigard is having their huddle!


 Peyla's holiday party at school was so much fun!
 Many parents signed up to host craft tables for the kids...
 ...homemade makes the best ornaments!
 Yours truly even got crafty!
 Peyla and her best school buddy Sophia!
 Silly face! I was proud of her for venturing off and doing her own thing at the party.
 Holiday carols sound so much sweeter out of the mouths of babes!

 We made it to Christmas Eve before mommy finally caved into the candy cane requests!

1 comment:

  1. The last pic of Peyla...I scrolled down...look at her cute face...smiled...kept scrolling...and then...WAIT...I see someone familiar...it's LKLO! Scrolled back up...looking more and more like her beautiful mommy!

    ReplyDelete