At the end of June, the Dahn-Frigard clans headed out on the road for our first camping trip together! We had been anxious to camp with the girls, but were waiting for the "right time" with the girls (ie past the baby stage). It was an amazing time, complete with football, soccer, scavenger hunts, lakes, S'mores and the minor catastrophe of a tummy bug for Peyla. Aside from the obvious trauma of late-night vomiting in a small tent, it was a success!! We will definitely be going next year.
The Lunch Bunch.
Sun-screening the precious freckled skin!
Cutie Adeline!
Home sweet tent...
Adventurer Aneka!
Treasure hunting...
I think she found a bullet casing...aka "gold".
My little explorer.
Sweet Ava girl!
Off for a nature walk.
Is it me or does she look like a pint-sized rugby player? Mud and all!
This picture reminds me of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! lol
The little ones trying to keep up.
I love how these girls love and protect each other...truly a family!
"Uh ohhhhh...YUUUCK!"- Ali after stepping in lake mud.
Dinner feast
Working off our dinner with a little football!
My girl the soccer player!
Great pictures! I'm stealing a few of them. I am glad you want to try camping again. We had such a great time!
ReplyDelete