We really enjoyed riding the Polar Express from Williams, AZ to the North Pole. ;) It was a grand train, and the girls absolutely loved that they were riding a "real train". We gathered at the station about an hour early to pick up our tickets. The energy was a perfect mix of cozy excitement. Imagine seeing all of these little children (the train can carry 1900!), dressed in the sweetest jammies and full of anticipation for Santa. Even many parents were dressed in their coziest clothing! Myself included. It was a very magical night and one I hope we never forget!
Watching people as we wait to board.
I wish I got a better picture of the train!
She's not really sure what to expect.
Cozy Ali.
Cozy Peyla.
Toot toot! Time to go!!
Classic Ali face. My favorite.
Santa surprised everyone by hitching a ride on the train after we left the North Pole!
Her face as she talks to the big guy. He gave her a Christmas bell (like the book)
and she quietly said "thank you Santa", then reached out and sneaked a touch of his jacket.
I got plenty of cuddles with Ali.
Jingle Bells!
What a special trip! You and the girls look so adorable!
ReplyDelete