Sunday, November 24, 2013

Halloween 2013

After much anticipation, Halloween finally arrived! This was the best October I've ever had. From pumpkin picking and the balloon festival, to play dates outside and trick-or-treating with our best friends...I'm not sure it can be topped! I hope I never forget: the sight of Peyla's little legs poking out from her Thomas the Train costume, watching her scrambling from door-to-door as she tried to keep up with her friends, Ali's sweet face in her fluffy Pooh outfit, scrunching up her face in only the way Ali can do...saying "tick o tweeeet", pulling around our red wagons in the neighborhood. May I always see them in my mind's eye!
 
 Morning Halloween play date in the park with the library group. (Too warm for Pooh!)



 The Dahn Family Halloween!
 My favorite girls in the whole world!
After the hoopla, this is how we found Ali while we prepared for bath.
I think she was trying to head back out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment